Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Create your own designs



Many prefer drawing patterns on graph paper, but for us computer addicts I just found two awesome programs
for knitting design:
Icelandic KnitBird - a cute and very effective software,
perfect for designing knitting patterns.
I love it ♥ Only $ 30. My new favorite ★ !
Japanese KG-Chart for Cross Stitch - developed by software engineer Keiji Ikuta, originally for made for Cross Stitch,
but good for knitting designs too. Free!
Both are simple, but powerful - and fantastic for designing Norwegian, Icelandic and all other patterns.
I recommend both, they are so much fun and easy to use :)

I tried it out by drawing after the rose on these
old gloves I found in the attick from my beloved grandmother (: click pic to enlarge :)

No comments:

Post a Comment